Terms and Conditions
At Gym In Motion Ltd (herein referred to as "the Organisation") we do not believe in tying our clients into one sided contracts with loads of red tape. Our terms and conditions are quite straight forward.
Terms and Conditions clauses 1 to 8 are applicable to Individuals, clauses 9 to 19 are applicable to Carehomes, Independent Living Facilities, Healthcare Providers and Local Government.
1. Personal training sessions that are not cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time will be forfeited. The only exception to this policy will be a medical emergency with documentation. Should the client not cancel the initial consultation at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time, the client will be invoiced for travelling time to and from the appointment at our standard hourly rate which is £55.00 per hour.
2. If you have unused sessions left and you are unable to complete the sessions due to medical supported health reasons you may get a refund for unused sessions minus a £15.00 processing fee. For all other cases if the unused sessions are not used within 60 calendar days from date of invoice they will be forfeited.
3. Personal training sessions must be paid in full prior to scheduling your first session with the trainer.
4. If the client arrives more than 20 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the trainer may leave the premises and the appointment may be forfeited.
5. Participants may be required to have medical clearance if deemed necessary by their Par Q and health history information.
6. All participants that sign up with a friend or family member ie to train with either one or two additional persons with the same goals must complete all sessions with their original partner/s being present.
7. All participants will receive a free wellbeing fitness assessment. A re-assessment will be given at an agreed time dependent on the package taken.
8. No joining fee is applicable.
Terms and Conditions clauses 9 to 19 are applicable to carehomes, independent retirement facilities, healthcare organisations and local government.
9. Care home, Independent Retirement facilities and Health care organisations (herein referred to as "The Client") may be granted our services on account.
10. The Client warrants that their staff and residents are able to undertake the sessions as given by the Organisations fitness professional and there are no medical reasons or concerns to state otherwise.
11. Sessions that are not cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled session will be charged. The only exception to this policy will be a medical emergency with documentation. Should the Client not cancel the initial consultation at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time, the Client will be invoiced for travelling time to and from the appointment at our standard hourly rate which is £55.00 per hour.
12. If the Client arrives more than 20 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the trainer may leave the premises and the appointment may be charged at the rate as per 11 above.
13. The Client's invoices are payable 30 days from date of invoice.
14. After each session, the Organisation will generate an invoice and despatch it electronically to the Client to the email address as agreed. Should the Client elect to have the invoice in question authorised by a member of staff on conclusion of the session, the Client must notify the Organisation in advance by email of their intention and submit the name of the authorising staff member to email@example.com.
15. Should the Client not agree with the invoice, the client needs to contact the Organisation at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 (seven) calendar days from date of the invoice. Failure to do so will be taken that the invoice is correct and will be paid by the Client on the due date.
16. Any notice, invoice or statement served on the Client at its address either by hand or by first class post or otherwise by e-mail transmission and shall be deemed served 48 hours after posting if sent by post or on delivery if it's delivered by hand and on completion of transmission if sent by e-mail.
17. Should the account become overdue, a recorded letter will be sent by post to the Client and the outstanding account balance will become payable within 21 (twenty one) days from date of such letter. Failure to settle the account within this period will result in the account being sent for collection. All collection costs, including interest on the outstanding balance, and a reasonable cost (£45.00) for the drafting of the recorded letter as outlined above will be charged to the debtor in addition to the outstanding account balance.
18. The Organisation reserves the right to terminate services to the Client within 30 (thirty) days of the Client's account becoming overdue.
19. Should the account be overdue for longer than 30 (thirty) days, the Organisation reserves the right to charge statutory interest at the Bank of England base rate plus 8% (eight percent). Please refer to: https://www.gov.uk/late-commercial-payments-interest-debt-recovery/charging-interest-commercial-debt
General Terms and Conditions applicable to all clients.