The Benefits To You Of Exercise
Benefits of Exercise
Physical activity can halve your risk of developing many major illnesses, and substantially reduce the risk of premature death.
Evidence shows that regular exercise can:
- halve your risk of getting type II diabetes
- help to control diabetes and prevent long-term complications if you already have the condition
- halve your risk of developing coronary heart disease
- increase levels of HDL ('good' cholesterol)
- reduce high blood pressure
- promote bone density to protect against osteoporosis
- have beneficial effects if you have arthritis and lower back pain
- reduce your overall risk of cancer, prevent bowel cancer and reduce the risk of breast cancer in women after the menopause
- help to maintain a healthy weight in combination with a balanced diet
- reduce the risk of death or poor health if you're already overweight or obese
- reduce your risk of depression and dementia in later life
- treat depression
- help you to feel better about yourself and reduce stress
- improve your sleep
- help to promote healthy growth and development in children, as well as maintaining their energy balance, psychological wellbeing and social interaction
I Want To Benefit From Exercise
Your privacy is important to us!. Information collected at this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, loaned or otherwise disclosed.
The information you give Gym In Motion will be held with the utmost care.
We only collect personal information of those who choose to communicate with us.
Your email address, mailing address and telephone information will only be used to respond to enquiries and comments.
Site Mailing List
Gym In Motion Ltd
Registered in England and WalesNo: 11291303
1 Warren Bottom Erwarton IP91LR Suffolk
Telephone: 07929 256856
Gym In Motion Mobile Gym, Suffolk Personal Trainer, Ipswich Personal Trainer, Mobile Gym Ipswich, Mobile Personal Trainer Ipswich, Mobile Gym Suffolk, Mobile Personal Trainer Essex, Mobile Gym Essex, East Anglia Personal Trainer, East Anglia Mobile Gym, Mobile Gym UK, Fit4U Mobile Gym, Mobile Fitness UK, Mobile Wellness UK, Wellness On Wheels, Work Out At Home UK, My Home Trainer, Your Mobile Fitness Gym, Oomph Wellness, Care Home Fitness and Health, Care Home Exercise, Carehome Fitness and Wellness, Otago Falls Program, Otago Falls Prevention UK, Fit4Future East Anglia, Fit4Later Life