At Gym In Motion we do not believe in tying our clients into one sided contracts with loads of red tape. Our terms and conditions are quite straight forward.
Terms and Conditions clauses 1 to 8 are applicable to private personal training clients.
1. Personal training sessions that are not cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time will be forfeited. The only exception to this policy will be a medical emergency with documentation. Should the client not cancel the initial consultation at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time, the client will be invoiced for travelling time to and from the appointment at our standard hourly rate which is £55.00 per hour.
2. If you have unused sessions left and you are unable to complete the sessions due to medical supported health reasons you may get a refund for unused sessions minus a £15.00 processing fee. For all other cases if the unused sessions are not used within 60 calendar days from date of invoice they will be forfeited.
3. Personal training sessions must be paid in full prior to scheduling your first session with the trainer.
4. If the client arrives more than 20 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the trainer may leave the premises and the appointment may be forfeited.
5. Participants may be required to have medical clearance if deemed necessary by their Par Q and health history information.
6. All participants that sign up with a friend or family member ie to train with either one or two additional persons with the same goals must complete all sessions with their original partner/s being present.
7. All participants will receive a free wellbeing fitness assessment. A re-assessment will be given at an agreed time dependent on the package taken.
8. No joining fee is applicable.
Terms and Conditions clauses 9 to 19 are applicable to care homes, retirement facilities and health care organisations.
9. Care home, Retirement facilities and Health care organisations hereby referred to as the "client" may be granted our services on account.
10. Care home and Health care organisations warrant that their staff and residents are able to undertake the sessions as given by a Gym In Motion fitness professional and there are no medical reasons or concerns to state otherwise.
11. Sessions that are not cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time the session will be charged. The only exception to this policy will be a medical emergency with documentation. Should the client not cancel the initial consultation at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time, the client will be invoiced for travelling time to and from the appointment at our standard hourly rate which is £55.00 per hour.
12. If the client arrives more than 20 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the trainer may leave the premises and the appointment may be charged at the rate as per 11 above.
13. The client's account is payable within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from date of Statement which is electronically despatched, (to an email address as agreed between the client and Gym In Motion Ltd) on the last day of each month.
14. After each session, Gym In Motion Ltd will generate an invoice and despatch it electronically to the client to the email address as agreed above. Should the client elect to have the invoice in question authorised by a member of staff on conclusion of the session, the client must notify Gym In Motion Ltd in advance by email of their intention and submit the name of the authorising staff member to firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Should the client not agree with the invoice, the client needs to contact Gym In Motion Ltd at email@example.com within 7 (seven) calendar days from date of the invoice. Failure to do so will be taken that the invoice is correct and will be paid by the client.
16. Should the client elect to have 1 (one) monthly invoice generated instead of an invoice for each session, the client needs to notify Gym In Motion Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org of the client's request. This single invoice covering services delivered over the month will be submitted to the client by email after the last session covering the month in question. This invoice will become payable within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from date of the invoice.
17. Should the account become overdue, a recorded letter will be sent by post and the outstanding account balance will become payable within 21 (twenty one) days from date of such letter. Failure to settle the account within this period will result in the account being sent for collection. All collection costs, including interest on the outstanding balance, and a reasonable cost (£38.75) for the drafting of the recorded letter as outlined above will be charged to the debtor in addition to the outstanding account balance.
18. Gym In Motion Ltd reserves the right to terminate services to the client after 30 (thirty) days of the client's account becoming overdue.
19. Should the account be overdue for longer than 30 (thirty) days, Gym In Motion Ltd reserves the right to charge interest at the Bank of England base rate plus 8% (eight percent).
General Terms and Conditions applicable to all clients.
- Gym In Motion Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Registration number: 11291303 and is located at 1 Warren Bottom, Erwarton, Ipswich, Suffolk IP9 1LR
telephone: 07929 256856 email: email@example.com web:www.gyminmotion.com
- Termination of Service by the client. The client may terminate the services of Gym In Motion Ltd with 7 (seven) days written notice provided that the length of the service provided by Gym In Motion Ltd is less than 365 days from date of first invoice. Should the service provided by Gym In Motion Ltd be longer than 365 days from date of first invoice, the termination period required is 30 (thirty) days written notice. For each additional 365 days service completed, the termination period will increase by 7 (seven) days in addition to the initial 30 (thirty) day period. The commencement of the termination period will start from the date the termination notice is received by Gym In Motion Ltd.
- By accepting the services of Gym In Motion Ltd it is agreed that the above terms and conditions have been read and accepted by the client. Should any part of the Terms and Conditions not be acceptable, the client needs to notify Gym In Motion Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 (seven) calendar from the start of the first session.