9. Care home, Independent Retirement facilities and Health care organisations hereby referred to as "The Client" may be granted our services on account.
10. The Client warrants that their staff and residents are able to undertake the sessions as given by a Gym In Motion fitness professional and there are no medical reasons or concerns to state otherwise.
11. Sessions that are not cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled session will be charged. The only exception to this policy will be a medical emergency with documentation. Should the Client not cancel the initial consultation at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time, the Client will be invoiced for travelling time to and from the appointment at our standard hourly rate which is £55.00 per hour.
12. If the Client arrives more than 20 minutes late for a scheduled appointment, the trainer may leave the premises and the appointment may be charged at the rate as per 11 above.
13. The Client's account is payable within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from date of Statement which is electronically despatched, to an email address as agreed between the Client and Gym In Motion Ltd.
14. After each session, Gym In Motion Ltd will generate an invoice and despatch it electronically to the Client to the email address as agreed above. Should the Client elect to have the invoice in question authorised by a member of staff on conclusion of the session, the Client must notify Gym In Motion Ltd in advance by email of their intention and submit the name of the authorising staff member to email@example.com.
15. Should the Client not agree with the invoice, the client needs to contact Gym In Motion Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 (seven) calendar days from date of the invoice. Failure to do so will be taken that the invoice is correct and will be paid by the Client.
16. Should the Client elect to have 1 (one) monthly invoice generated instead of an invoice for each session, the client needs to notify Gym In Motion Ltd at email@example.com of the Client's request. This single invoice covering services delivered over the month will be submitted to the Client by email after the last session covering the month in question. This invoice will become payable within 14 (fourteen) calendar days from date of the invoice.
17. Should the account become overdue, a recorded letter will be sent by post to the Client and the outstanding account balance will become payable within 21 (twenty one) days from date of such letter. Failure to settle the account within this period will result in the account being sent for collection. All collection costs, including interest on the outstanding balance, and a reasonable cost (£45.00) for the drafting of the recorded letter as outlined above will be charged to the debtor in addition to the outstanding account balance.
18. Gym In Motion Ltd reserves the right to terminate services to the Client within 30 (thirty) days of the Client's account becoming overdue.
- Gym In Motion Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Registration number: 11291303 and is located at 1 Warren Bottom, Erwarton, Ipswich, Suffolk IP9 1LR
- telephone: 07929 256856 email: firstname.lastname@example.org web:www.gyminmotion.com
- Termination of Service by the Client. The Client may terminate the services of Gym In Motion Ltd with 7 (seven) days written notice provided that the length of the service provided by Gym In Motion Ltd is less than 365 days from date of first invoice. Should the service provided by Gym In Motion Ltd be longer than 365 days from date of first invoice, the termination period required is 30 (thirty) days written notice. For each additional 365 days service completed, the termination period will increase by 7 (seven) days in addition to the initial 30 (thirty) day period. The commencement of the termination period will start from the date the termination notice is received by Gym In Motion Ltd.
- Gym In Motion Ltd reserves the right to increase it's rates annually at the RPI percentage. Please refer to https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/inflationandpriceindices/timeseries/czbh/mm23
- By accepting the services of Gym In Motion Ltd it is agreed that the above terms and conditions have been read and accepted by the Client. Should any part of the Terms and Conditions not be acceptable, the Client needs to notify Gym In Motion Ltd at email@example.com within 7 (seven) calendar from the start of the first session.