Gym In Motion is a family mobile gym & studio and we work hard to make sure that you, our valued customers, enjoy every moment with us. Now, more than ever, our greatest priority is the health and safety of our clients and our trainers who are an important part to the Gym In Motion family.
In challenging times like these, with the impact of the Coronovirus (COVID-19), we would like to reassure you that while we continue to implement strict health, hygiene and safety standards in our studio and mobile gyms, we are taking additional stringent precautions and heightening these procedures.
- The Gym In Motion family has always been extremely strict on cross contamination procedures and adhere to government safety guidelines at all times.
- Should one of our trainers not be feeling well and we are not in a position to offer a replacement trainer, the session will be cancelled rather than run the risk of possible contamination. We therefore ask, that should you, our client, not feel well to please rather cancel the session. Please ensure that you do not have a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or experiencing a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- All equipment used will be disinfected prior and after use. With larger clients, the equipment used is specific to each client and is not used by other venues.
- Participants at the venues will be spaced (socially distanced) as before and in accordance with government guidelines
- Sanitisers and disposable wipes will be available for use by clients and trainers alike
- The wearing of face masks is not mandatory for exercise as per government guidelines. However, as the client if you feel more comfortable wearing one and would like our trainer to wear one, then we would be happy to oblige.
- All laundry items used, including trainers attire are fully washed before and after use. All disposable paper items are fully incinerated.
- As COVID-19 is an aerosol airborne virus, we request that clients do not wear colognes, after shaves and perfumes for the sessions. It has been found that certain man made ingredients in such items can promote sneezing, coughing and mild irritation to the respiratory system.
- Water will no longer be supplied at sessions, so please bring your own in order to remain hydrated
We continue to monitor the situation and are following both central and local government guidance.